New achievement: Editor's choice
I was happy to see on Dreamstime's home page Editor's Choice section one of my photos from UEFA Champions League semi-final between Manchester City and Real Madrid.
It feels kind of rewarding, even if I didn't get any money for it. But maybe the sales will grow. One question though. I remember reading that you get some money for every photo that makes it to the Editor's Choice section. Obviously, as I said before, that didn't happen.
What you know about this?
Thanks for your time to read my post and I invite you to take a look at my portfolio.
Photo credits: Cosmin Iftode.
- Ideas on sea and ocean photos
- Tip of the week: Never forget to straighten your images
- My effective way for calls-to-action giving more subscriptions for newsletter
- Rain session in India ! 410th Images Approved
- Uncovering the Secrets behind the Call to action that Convert
- To GIMP or to Photoshop, That is the Question
- 5 Bad Habits to Stop Now to Become a Better Photographer
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand Out – and SELL!