A new addiction
After 3 years of having to accept the sluggish performance of my aging machine, I took the plunge and ordered a brand new computer. And against my gut instincts I even went for Vista (usually not a good idea to get such a young OS as the bugs and kinks haven't all been ironed out yet), but I was curious.
Well this new acquisition has confirmed two traits of my personality.
And second, that I shall always have a tendency to jump before I have absolutely thought (or rather research) things through thoroughly. My justification for getting the new set-up was the seriousness with which I have started treating photography with, and all the post-processing I do nowadays on the computer. With my old machine hanging a bit too often for my liking, I had thought of this as a reasonable explanation for the outlay of a bit of cash. However, I never really bothered checking whether the version of Photoshop I was using was compatible with Vista or not.
But I'm happy to say that a solution has been found and that I am now happily working away at some photos which I hope to have accepted very soon. All in all it is fun working on this new machine and new software... even if my wife is now complaining that she hardly ever sees me anymore... I would have thought she would be grateful to not have to look at me too much... go figure...
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava