Wohoooa, at least, a perfect one for me! Sea, sun, fun...And be prepared, I'll be the model :) - I hope, DT will approve my pics, I'll upload them today's evening (or as soon as I can)...if I'll be lucky, I'll let you know, but till then wish good luck to me! :)
Anyway, I have two important questions about this idea, I hope you can help me with them:
2. If I'm the model, the owner of the cam, I'm the person who check settings and composition, but my partner push the button - is it my photo or not? Should I use a tripod in that case?
Please, let me know your thoughts about it, I'm sure you have more experiences than me!
Photo credits: Aginger.
- Just For the Love of Nature
- The killer on the cover -- reading into the clues
- Use a cooling off period for better submissions
- Summer Thunderstorms - The Water Cycle
- 10 tips to help you write a good blog
- Tip of the Week: Creating your own custom cards
- “You Should Frame That!” (How many photographs can a wall handle?)
- Punta Della Dogana, Venice: The Quiet Brother of the Proud Piazza San Marco