Wohoooa, at least, a perfect one for me! Sea, sun, fun...And be prepared, I'll be the model :) - I hope, DT will approve my pics, I'll upload them today's evening (or as soon as I can)...if I'll be lucky, I'll let you know, but till then wish good luck to me! :)
Anyway, I have two important questions about this idea, I hope you can help me with them:
2. If I'm the model, the owner of the cam, I'm the person who check settings and composition, but my partner push the button - is it my photo or not? Should I use a tripod in that case?
Please, let me know your thoughts about it, I'm sure you have more experiences than me!
Photo credits: Aginger.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Tip of the week: Adjusting exposure in post processing
- 3 Top Secrets to help you Shoot professional Photos on your smartphone
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe