Wohoooa, at least, a perfect one for me! Sea, sun, fun...And be prepared, I'll be the model :) - I hope, DT will approve my pics, I'll upload them today's evening (or as soon as I can)...if I'll be lucky, I'll let you know, but till then wish good luck to me! :)
Anyway, I have two important questions about this idea, I hope you can help me with them:
2. If I'm the model, the owner of the cam, I'm the person who check settings and composition, but my partner push the button - is it my photo or not? Should I use a tripod in that case?
Please, let me know your thoughts about it, I'm sure you have more experiences than me!
Photo credits: Aginger.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips