Wohoooa, at least, a perfect one for me! Sea, sun, fun...And be prepared, I'll be the model :) - I hope, DT will approve my pics, I'll upload them today's evening (or as soon as I can)...if I'll be lucky, I'll let you know, but till then wish good luck to me! :)
Anyway, I have two important questions about this idea, I hope you can help me with them:
2. If I'm the model, the owner of the cam, I'm the person who check settings and composition, but my partner push the button - is it my photo or not? Should I use a tripod in that case?
Please, let me know your thoughts about it, I'm sure you have more experiences than me!
Photo credits: Aginger.
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles
- Tip of the week: Of Travelling and Planning
- Tips for Picking Fonts that Compliment Your Message not Distract From it
- Know Your Subject
- Bad Weather Photography: One Way to Salvage a Poor Day in A Good Location
- Engaging Bird Photography
- Dog Rescue Photography: Bozo