New avatar image
Years of storing my forgotten film negatives from 1970's and 1980's using thin plain cardboard resulted with moisture and yeast penetration...
Most of that films are now ruined.
I took some of them and tried to make backup with more or less success. One of resulting images I am now using as my new avatar.
Conclusion: Never store your film negatives on wet or moist places!
Photo credits: MilsiArt.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings