New avatar image
Years of storing my forgotten film negatives from 1970's and 1980's using thin plain cardboard resulted with moisture and yeast penetration...
Most of that films are now ruined.
I took some of them and tried to make backup with more or less success. One of resulting images I am now using as my new avatar.
Conclusion: Never store your film negatives on wet or moist places!
Photo credits: MilsiArt.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Make Money Selling Online Stock Photography With Cheap Camera Equipment
- Getting older!
- Stock Photography - Here is How to Create Images that Sell
- Some of my gear throughout my stock experience
- Camera Equipment for Christmas?
- Izmir (Traveling Turkey Series - 2)
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past