New avatar image
Years of storing my forgotten film negatives from 1970's and 1980's using thin plain cardboard resulted with moisture and yeast penetration...
Most of that films are now ruined.
I took some of them and tried to make backup with more or less success. One of resulting images I am now using as my new avatar.
Conclusion: Never store your film negatives on wet or moist places!
Photo credits: MilsiArt.
All about color
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.