New avatar image
Years of storing my forgotten film negatives from 1970's and 1980's using thin plain cardboard resulted with moisture and yeast penetration...
Most of that films are now ruined.
I took some of them and tried to make backup with more or less success. One of resulting images I am now using as my new avatar.
Conclusion: Never store your film negatives on wet or moist places!
Photo credits: MilsiArt.
- Halloween Creatures: the Owl
- A Moment of Awe-Inspiring Wonder
- An emotional wakening (eventually)
- Everybody loves to take pictures of cats
- Halloween Creatures: the Black Cat
- Aim to shoot for International markets- Advice for stock footage
- Halloween Creatures: the Spider
- Tip of the week: Stock photography and Social Media