New avatar image
Years of storing my forgotten film negatives from 1970's and 1980's using thin plain cardboard resulted with moisture and yeast penetration...
Most of that films are now ruined.
I took some of them and tried to make backup with more or less success. One of resulting images I am now using as my new avatar.
Conclusion: Never store your film negatives on wet or moist places!
Photo credits: MilsiArt.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!