New blog contest: How to Convey Emotion Through Photography
One of the greatest powers of photography is to make people react through laugh, cry, tension, anger, relief and even despair.
A simple photograph can generate a plethora of feelings so we invite you to tell us what tool you use in order to make your images emotional: is it the light, the color, the setting, the subject, the focus?
Emotional photography comes from all niches: street photography, food photography, portraiture, nature, photojournalism etc. Video tutorials are also welcome to take part in this contest.
Before you start writing, please check our guidelines here to make sure your piece is eligible for the contest. Make sure you add emotioncontest in your articles' tags so we can spot them easily.
As mentioned before, the voters need to have a minimal experience on Dreamstime: as photographers, buyers or blog writers. One click on the Useful tool = one vote.
Our contest starts now, October the 2nd. Deadline for submissions: November the 2nd.
Create your blog post here. Good luck!
Photo credits: Savin Sorin Matei Contescu.
- Alba Iulia Forress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to
- When night becomes more colorful than day
- Stock Photography - 5 Secret ideas by Successful Microstockers
- Dog Rescue Photography: Bear
- Autumn is almost over.