New blog contest! How to: Models
We promised you a monthly blog contest so here is our new challenge for this month - How to work with models.
Some of you are experts in landscape, wildlife or urban photography. You might be able to shoot all kinds of photography, but when it comes to shooting people, there are certain principles a photographer needs to know.
Share your experience with us and win money by collecting useful votes from our community: $300 (first place), $200 (second place) and $100 (third place).
Answer the questions we all ask when it comes to working with models: how do I find them, what is the cost, how do I find the perfect setting, how do I make them feel comfortable, are there differences when working with children, women and men models? What about if they are of all ages and all kinds of professions etc. Or, are YOU a model? Teach other models how to strike a pose and make a session go as smoothly as possible with amazing results.
Before you start writing, please check our guidelines here to make sure your article is eligible for the contest.
As mentioned before, the voters need to have a minimal experience on Dreamstime: as photographers, buyers or blog writers. One click on the Useful tool = one vote.
Start writing as of today.
Good luck to everyone!
Photo credits: Chernetskaya.
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to