New blog contest! How to: Models
We promised you a monthly blog contest so here is our new challenge for this month - How to work with models.
Some of you are experts in landscape, wildlife or urban photography. You might be able to shoot all kinds of photography, but when it comes to shooting people, there are certain principles a photographer needs to know.
Share your experience with us and win money by collecting useful votes from our community: $300 (first place), $200 (second place) and $100 (third place).
Answer the questions we all ask when it comes to working with models: how do I find them, what is the cost, how do I find the perfect setting, how do I make them feel comfortable, are there differences when working with children, women and men models? What about if they are of all ages and all kinds of professions etc. Or, are YOU a model? Teach other models how to strike a pose and make a session go as smoothly as possible with amazing results.
Before you start writing, please check our guidelines here to make sure your article is eligible for the contest.
As mentioned before, the voters need to have a minimal experience on Dreamstime: as photographers, buyers or blog writers. One click on the Useful tool = one vote.
Start writing as of today.
Good luck to everyone!
Photo credits: Chernetskaya.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava