New Blog (in french)
I finally started blogging about photography and microstock. My blog is in french though ;). My first post on microstock agencies is about Dreamstime since it's my favorite one :)
You can check it out at http://ericcote.squarespace.com and let me know if you like it. You can let comments in the blog articles too, people seems to be shy at the moment (although it's still new).
I update it almost everyday. I'm talking about photography basics but also about advanced notions, microstock, news, etc. I hope people will find it useful (and hopefully will bookmark it or subscribe to the RSS feed).
Photo credits: Eric Cote.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography