New Blog (in french)
I finally started blogging about photography and microstock. My blog is in french though ;). My first post on microstock agencies is about Dreamstime since it's my favorite one :)
You can check it out at http://ericcote.squarespace.com and let me know if you like it. You can let comments in the blog articles too, people seems to be shy at the moment (although it's still new).
I update it almost everyday. I'm talking about photography basics but also about advanced notions, microstock, news, etc. I hope people will find it useful (and hopefully will bookmark it or subscribe to the RSS feed).
Photo credits: Eric Cote.
All about color
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - ISO
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step