A new BME!
Thanks to this illustration May has been a new BME for sales, revenue, and RPD. It has been about a year and a half since I started with DT and each month I have learned so much but there is still so much to learn and do. My sales have been growing as my portfolio slowly grows. Right now I am aiming for 200 images online by the end of the summer. I am also a download or two away from my second payout. The first payout took a year, the second payout about 5 months. Hopefully the third will come even faster.
Thanks DT for making this possible. Here is to BME's for everyone.
Photo credits: Mvogel.
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to