New camera - new problems
This shoot is made with Nikon D80, because my Sony was broken. D80 is quite an obsolete camera, so it's not easy to make sharp images in motion. Unfortunately about 95% of all pictures can not be used in commerce.
Olga's boyfriend came to the shooting almost by accident. However, what often happens is that these accidents allow you to create the best pictures.
Photo credits: Maksim Shmeljov.
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)
- How to take better pictures of a butterfly?
- A New Sport for Many People
- How Not to Miss Shots While On the Road
- Is the mobile phone going to replace our cameras?