New Camera Search
My trusty Olympus has been playing up recently. It's well used so it's done very well. But I'm now looking for a new camera and where better than to ask the other people of dreamstime !!!
I do a lot of travel photography so I don't want anything too big I have been looking at bridge cameras. Also don't want to spend huge amounts of money!!!
The most important thing (of course) is the quality of the photos.
Photo credits: Victoria Simmonds.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon