New Camera Search
My trusty Olympus has been playing up recently. It's well used so it's done very well. But I'm now looking for a new camera and where better than to ask the other people of dreamstime !!!
I do a lot of travel photography so I don't want anything too big I have been looking at bridge cameras. Also don't want to spend huge amounts of money!!!
The most important thing (of course) is the quality of the photos.
Photo credits: Victoria Simmonds.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget