Just thoughts came up to my mind...
A new feature was launched on DT few days ago, for who didn't notice it's order print on each photo!
For more info about the subject check the message boards.
The question is... How many portfolios are having photos that can attract the buyers to use this feature?! DT must have these statistics for sure!
The other question is have you checked your portfolio if you have anything adequate for this feature?! I checked mine at least and as for now my answer is NO! :(
When I say adequate for this feature I mean the subject & the resolution ready without editing!
I think we should start thinking seriously about it! Are you going to check your portfolio?! Wish you get inspired to face the new challanges...
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking