Just thoughts came up to my mind...
A new feature was launched on DT few days ago, for who didn't notice it's order print on each photo!
For more info about the subject check the message boards.
The question is... How many portfolios are having photos that can attract the buyers to use this feature?! DT must have these statistics for sure!
The other question is have you checked your portfolio if you have anything adequate for this feature?! I checked mine at least and as for now my answer is NO! :(
When I say adequate for this feature I mean the subject & the resolution ready without editing!
I think we should start thinking seriously about it! Are you going to check your portfolio?! Wish you get inspired to face the new challanges...
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama