Today I created a new collection, Historical buildings and gardens.
Wrest Park, from Silsoe, Bedfordshire UK was designed by Thomas, Earl de Grey, an enthusiast for 18th century French architecture. The 40 hectares Formal and Great Gardens are to the south of Wrest Park House. They are laid out predominantly on a north-south axis from the house, with further axial components running east-west, incorporating vistas beyond the gardens.
A raised terrace gives views from the garden, front of the House, across Earl de Grey’s French Gardens, with their low planted parterres and display of statuary. The formal parterres are divided from the lawns to the south by decorative railings, original to the design.
Grand Trianon from Versailles France is famous
I noticed a few architectural similarities between
I invite you to visit this collection
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs