A new collection
As a new user I am intrigued by the idea of collections here on Dreamstime and have started to put together a collection of my own...
The idea revolves around playing with food and drink, images with a little imagination or humour around them that feature food or drink as the principle focal point of the image.
I have no idea how these collections work or if they are successful at increasing both visability and sales however nothing ventured nothing gained. I am aware that images from 5 photographers are required in order to make a collection visible and have no idea how to go about approaching people so why not ask in a blog.
If you would like me to include your unusual or slightly more intersting food pictures in this collection please post a reply :)
Photo credits: Llareggub.
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - What is exposure?
- Taking Stock: Designing Calendars (part 2)
- Over 600 sales! Creativity never gets old!
- Taking Stock: Designing for Calendars!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures