A new collection
As a new user I am intrigued by the idea of collections here on Dreamstime and have started to put together a collection of my own...
The idea revolves around playing with food and drink, images with a little imagination or humour around them that feature food or drink as the principle focal point of the image.
I have no idea how these collections work or if they are successful at increasing both visability and sales however nothing ventured nothing gained. I am aware that images from 5 photographers are required in order to make a collection visible and have no idea how to go about approaching people so why not ask in a blog.
If you would like me to include your unusual or slightly more intersting food pictures in this collection please post a reply :)
Photo credits: Llareggub.
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips
- Try These Quick Go-to Settings for Multiple Lighting Conditions
- The Road to a Perfect Ad: From the Consumers Perspective