A new collection
As a new user I am intrigued by the idea of collections here on Dreamstime and have started to put together a collection of my own...
The idea revolves around playing with food and drink, images with a little imagination or humour around them that feature food or drink as the principle focal point of the image.
I have no idea how these collections work or if they are successful at increasing both visability and sales however nothing ventured nothing gained. I am aware that images from 5 photographers are required in order to make a collection visible and have no idea how to go about approaching people so why not ask in a blog.
If you would like me to include your unusual or slightly more intersting food pictures in this collection please post a reply :)
Photo credits: Llareggub.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project