A new collection
As a new user I am intrigued by the idea of collections here on Dreamstime and have started to put together a collection of my own...
The idea revolves around playing with food and drink, images with a little imagination or humour around them that feature food or drink as the principle focal point of the image.
I have no idea how these collections work or if they are successful at increasing both visability and sales however nothing ventured nothing gained. I am aware that images from 5 photographers are required in order to make a collection visible and have no idea how to go about approaching people so why not ask in a blog.
If you would like me to include your unusual or slightly more intersting food pictures in this collection please post a reply :)
Photo credits: Llareggub.
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles