New collection: building reflections
Using reflections in photography can lead to interesting images with amazing effects. This collection on Building Reflections includes images from myself as well as my favorite images of other DT photographers.
In this collection you can see different reflections such as reflections in mirrors, glass and ponds. All other kind of reflective surface can produce nice reflections to shoot interesting photos such as for example rivers, lakes, canals, raindrops, glass of water, glass of wine, water drops, steel, stone, car mirror, shop window, puddles. The list of opportunities is endless.
If you feel your pictures on building reflections suit this collection, please don't hesitate to send me the ID of your pictures. I am happy to add them.
Photo credits: Cbomers.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready