New collection: Cadiz
Please enjoy this new collection: Cadiz
Cadiz is a typical Andalusian city in Southwestern Spain characterized by the antiquity of various quarters, historical landmarks and the old city bordered by the sea and city walls. It is the most ancient city in Western Europe. The city is elegant and has a cheerful spirit. Gaditanos, people from Cádiz, are known as epicureans.
This collection includes images of the beach and boulevard of Cadiz, its famous landmarks and city views.
Photo credits: Cbomers.
How to shoot events
- Pet Rescue Photography: Otis
- Chess ... what a passion!
- Professional Caption For Event Photography
- Tips on media filling
- Body parts in photography
- 10 cleanest cities in the world for the year 2018 which attracted many tourists and photographers
- Location Spotlight: Anna Ruby Falls, Georgia
- Tip of the Week: When is a model release required?