New collection: Cadiz
Please enjoy this new collection: Cadiz
Cadiz is a typical Andalusian city in Southwestern Spain characterized by the antiquity of various quarters, historical landmarks and the old city bordered by the sea and city walls. It is the most ancient city in Western Europe. The city is elegant and has a cheerful spirit. Gaditanos, people from Cádiz, are known as epicureans.
This collection includes images of the beach and boulevard of Cadiz, its famous landmarks and city views.
Photo credits: Cbomers.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon