New Collection: Fragile Earth
I just created my first collection. Its called "Fragile Earth: Pollution"
This collection will be part of a series on the Earth's environment and how human beings have made significant changes to our world, for better or worse. The photos in this particular collection focus on the ways humans are polluting the environment. So far there are 24 different photographers featured in this collection.
Let me know if you would like to be included in the collection or if your photo is in the collection and would like to be excluded.
"Don't blow it - good planets are hard to find." ~Quoted in Time
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images
- Advise for new photographers - displaying and designing billboards
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa