New Collection: Fragile Earth
I just created my first collection. Its called "Fragile Earth: Pollution"
This collection will be part of a series on the Earth's environment and how human beings have made significant changes to our world, for better or worse. The photos in this particular collection focus on the ways humans are polluting the environment. So far there are 24 different photographers featured in this collection.
Let me know if you would like to be included in the collection or if your photo is in the collection and would like to be excluded.
"Don't blow it - good planets are hard to find." ~Quoted in Time
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!