New collection: Namibia - Jewel of Southern Africa
Lately I've gotten hooked on making collections (it's all Charles' fault!).
Another favorite place of mine is Namibia. Formerly known as Southwest Africa, the country is a wonderland of desert, wildlife, mineral riches, and warm friendly people. So I have created Namibia - Jewel of Southern Africa.
Both collections will be limited to 150 photos, and if a better example comes along I'll have to make a tough decision. But this way I can maintain the quality of the collections and not go crazy trying to keep up with them.
I also started a very small collection called SPQR which is limited to items with SPQR somewhere in the photo. This is mostly for my own amusement... there's aren't too many photos that fit this description!
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings