New collection: Namibia - Jewel of Southern Africa
Lately I've gotten hooked on making collections (it's all Charles' fault!).
Another favorite place of mine is Namibia. Formerly known as Southwest Africa, the country is a wonderland of desert, wildlife, mineral riches, and warm friendly people. So I have created Namibia - Jewel of Southern Africa.
Both collections will be limited to 150 photos, and if a better example comes along I'll have to make a tough decision. But this way I can maintain the quality of the collections and not go crazy trying to keep up with them.
I also started a very small collection called SPQR which is limited to items with SPQR somewhere in the photo. This is mostly for my own amusement... there's aren't too many photos that fit this description!
How to shoot events
- Pet Rescue Photography: Otis
- Chess ... what a passion!
- Professional Caption For Event Photography
- Tips on media filling
- Body parts in photography
- 10 cleanest cities in the world for the year 2018 which attracted many tourists and photographers
- Location Spotlight: Anna Ruby Falls, Georgia
- Tip of the Week: When is a model release required?