New collection: Namibia - Jewel of Southern Africa
Lately I've gotten hooked on making collections (it's all Charles' fault!).
Another favorite place of mine is Namibia. Formerly known as Southwest Africa, the country is a wonderland of desert, wildlife, mineral riches, and warm friendly people. So I have created Namibia - Jewel of Southern Africa.
Both collections will be limited to 150 photos, and if a better example comes along I'll have to make a tough decision. But this way I can maintain the quality of the collections and not go crazy trying to keep up with them.
I also started a very small collection called SPQR which is limited to items with SPQR somewhere in the photo. This is mostly for my own amusement... there's aren't too many photos that fit this description!
- Get your tips for that amazing food photography
- App filled with magic - how to edit a photo to look more professional
- An illustrated virtual guide to Gargano in Apulia (south of Italy)
- 10 Workflow Hacks for Web Designers to Supercharge Productivity
- Love your gear - What I learned from going to the service