New collections and photos
After a long vacation I came back to the normal routine.
The sales this month are not going great and I think is because my long absence. So, I start to make the first collections resuming some of my works. If you have pictures corresponding to my collections please send me a message and I will add them. One, max. two pictures for person/collection.
I've added a new shot to Rome - The Eternal Town Collection:
I hope next week I'll have the first Holloween and Christmas shots.
Wish you all good sales!
Photo credits: Corina Daniela Obertas.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget