New collections and photos
After a long vacation I came back to the normal routine.
The sales this month are not going great and I think is because my long absence. So, I start to make the first collections resuming some of my works. If you have pictures corresponding to my collections please send me a message and I will add them. One, max. two pictures for person/collection.
I've added a new shot to Rome - The Eternal Town Collection:
I hope next week I'll have the first Holloween and Christmas shots.
Wish you all good sales!
Photo credits: Corina Daniela Obertas.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America