New comer questions on improving portfolio download
I've joined DT around 1 month and upload some photos, just would like to check on some questions I have in mind...
1. I have some views but no downloads yet, I tried to check some of the keywords and look at pics from others to learn the "commercial angle", not sure if mine are good from this perspective, please feel free to visit my porfolio and give me some comments, thanks a lot!
2. I have put some editional ones and tried to search them a few days or even a week later but I can't find them by the same keywords I have put for them, are there any reason behind? or I search by wrong method coz I'm trying to improve my "search" means, or because I've logged in myself?
Attached one is one of my favourite editorial photo...
3. I like the "new" flash for portfolio very much and it looks so great but the same situation happens as Q2 above.
Hope that I can get my first DL very soon since I didn't got one yet here yet but I got over 40 DL at another stockphotos site start at similar time. :)
Photo credits: Amybbb.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings