New and confuse
hi, I'm a newbie here and I'm quiet confuse about the license aggreement in the management area. Need some suggestion which one do I really need to choose.
The following options are:
( ) Web Usage (E-EL)
( ) Print Usage (P-EL)
( ) Sell the rights (SR-EL, SR-EL 1, SR-EL 3)
use recommended price (recommended price: $250) or set a price
Which one should I choose. In some of my submitted photos, I actually checked all three options. Though, I'm still waiting for the response from DT.
Looking forward for your opinion and help, thanks a lot :-)
Photo credits: Erogers30.
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings
- Designing front covers with emotions - advise and contest entry