New and confuse
hi, I'm a newbie here and I'm quiet confuse about the license aggreement in the management area. Need some suggestion which one do I really need to choose.
The following options are:
( ) Web Usage (E-EL)
( ) Print Usage (P-EL)
( ) Sell the rights (SR-EL, SR-EL 1, SR-EL 3)
use recommended price (recommended price: $250) or set a price
Which one should I choose. In some of my submitted photos, I actually checked all three options. Though, I'm still waiting for the response from DT.
Looking forward for your opinion and help, thanks a lot :-)
Photo credits: Erogers30.
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite