New on Dreamstime, will be grateful to get some tips!
I'm quite new on Dreamstime. Even though I registered in 2013, after a friend's recommendation, I forgot about the site (my bad...) until 2016 and I started to upload pictures only a month ago. So far I already got 250 pictures submitted and still have many new to upload (I just came back from a wonderful trip to Thailand and Cambodia, where I took more than 1000 pictures).
So far I haven't made any sales yet, and I've noticed that my pictures barely get some views, even when I put a lot of tags on them.
So my question to the experts here is: how to get more visibility? If anyone will be so kind to give some advices and suggestions, I will be very grateful!
Thanks and have a nice day you all!
Photo credits: , DiegoFiore.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster