New on DT but love it!!!
I have only been on the site a few weeks and am still yet to get my first sale but love the site more than any other. Only on here have I received over 6000 views on an image
I have also found compared to other stock sites this is by far the most helpful are more importantly, friendly.
I would be interested to know if anyone shares my views. On other sites ive found photographers to be very big headed and arrogant even when asking for help but on here everyone seems to have a smile on there face (even though I cant see you hehe)
I have no idea what your doing but keep up the good work DT and I cant wait to get my first sale as you have got me hooked already
Photo credits: Ant May.
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles