New Goal! 10 Uploads per Day!
I have a new goal for myself and anyone else who want to try it with me. My goal for the next month will be to try and upload 10 images per day. I have a lot of old work that I need to upload and I want to create more vectors.
I wonder if this goal is realistic? With the limited time I have to spend on creating stock art I can only draw about 2 images per day. I guess I'll give it a try starting now and see how it goes. It would be great if I can upload all of my existing images to DT by the end of April.
Wish me luck!
"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go."
– T.S. Eliot
Photo credits: Groovychick69.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images