New Goal! 10 Uploads per Day!
I have a new goal for myself and anyone else who want to try it with me. My goal for the next month will be to try and upload 10 images per day. I have a lot of old work that I need to upload and I want to create more vectors.
I wonder if this goal is realistic? With the limited time I have to spend on creating stock art I can only draw about 2 images per day. I guess I'll give it a try starting now and see how it goes. It would be great if I can upload all of my existing images to DT by the end of April.
Wish me luck!
"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go."
– T.S. Eliot
- Get your tips for that amazing food photography
- App filled with magic - how to edit a photo to look more professional
- An illustrated virtual guide to Gargano in Apulia (south of Italy)
- 10 Workflow Hacks for Web Designers to Supercharge Productivity
- Love your gear - What I learned from going to the service
Related image searches
Upload related image searches
Photo credits: Groovychick69.