New Goal! 10 Uploads per Day!
I have a new goal for myself and anyone else who want to try it with me. My goal for the next month will be to try and upload 10 images per day. I have a lot of old work that I need to upload and I want to create more vectors.
I wonder if this goal is realistic? With the limited time I have to spend on creating stock art I can only draw about 2 images per day. I guess I'll give it a try starting now and see how it goes. It would be great if I can upload all of my existing images to DT by the end of April.
Wish me luck!
"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go."
– T.S. Eliot
Photo credits: Groovychick69.
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama