New goal, 100 images online
It has been said that setting goals is one of the keys to success. How else can you know when you have succeeded if you have no goal to measure you progress by. My first goal was to get started when I did in February of this year with my first image accepted by DT.
My next goal was to get a sale which I did in April.
Then my goal was to get to 50 images on-line so I could participate in assignments and also become an exclusive DT contributor.
Next up was my first level 2 image.
Then came my first chance at an assignment with the goal to get an images accepted and by in the running for the prize.
Now I have set my sights on 100 images online and 25 downloads. Currently I am at 71 and 22 respectively with 16 images in the queue.
My goals are small and my expectations no too high but I will keep on pushing.
Photo credits: Mvogel.
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)