New goal, 100 images online
It has been said that setting goals is one of the keys to success. How else can you know when you have succeeded if you have no goal to measure you progress by. My first goal was to get started when I did in February of this year with my first image accepted by DT.
My next goal was to get a sale which I did in April.
Then my goal was to get to 50 images on-line so I could participate in assignments and also become an exclusive DT contributor.
Next up was my first level 2 image.
Then came my first chance at an assignment with the goal to get an images accepted and by in the running for the prize.
Now I have set my sights on 100 images online and 25 downloads. Currently I am at 71 and 22 respectively with 16 images in the queue.
My goals are small and my expectations no too high but I will keep on pushing.
Photo credits: Mvogel.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!