Hi everyone, I am new to dreamtime and looking forward to using it as a tool to improve my photography and hopefully make a few dollars at the same time.
I have recently moved to Australia and I am really looking forward to getting out with the camera and taking some landscapes photos.
From reading the forums and blogs I have come to understand that these don't sell too well as stock, so will probably have to diversify a bit.
Photo credits: Swelsh1.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster