Hi everyone, I am new to dreamtime and looking forward to using it as a tool to improve my photography and hopefully make a few dollars at the same time.
I have recently moved to Australia and I am really looking forward to getting out with the camera and taking some landscapes photos.
From reading the forums and blogs I have come to understand that these don't sell too well as stock, so will probably have to diversify a bit.
Photo credits: Swelsh1.
How to shoot events
- Wedding is one of the most significant days in the life of a young couple
- Tip of the week: how to choose between being a designer or an illustrator
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays