Hi everyone, I am new to dreamtime and looking forward to using it as a tool to improve my photography and hopefully make a few dollars at the same time.
I have recently moved to Australia and I am really looking forward to getting out with the camera and taking some landscapes photos.
From reading the forums and blogs I have come to understand that these don't sell too well as stock, so will probably have to diversify a bit.
Photo credits: Swelsh1.
All about color
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal