Hi everyone, I am new to dreamtime and looking forward to using it as a tool to improve my photography and hopefully make a few dollars at the same time.
I have recently moved to Australia and I am really looking forward to getting out with the camera and taking some landscapes photos.
From reading the forums and blogs I have come to understand that these don't sell too well as stock, so will probably have to diversify a bit.
Photo credits: Swelsh1.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America