Hi everyone, I am new to dreamtime and looking forward to using it as a tool to improve my photography and hopefully make a few dollars at the same time.
I have recently moved to Australia and I am really looking forward to getting out with the camera and taking some landscapes photos.
From reading the forums and blogs I have come to understand that these don't sell too well as stock, so will probably have to diversify a bit.
Photo credits: Swelsh1.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget