I was lucky enough to join Dreamstime in January 2007. That time I was able to get several editorial images and have a pretty good exposure and sale. A lot of pictures in my portfolio have 5 (green) and 4 (blue) level of sale. I was uploading pictures approx. for 2 years. Then I stop. The money was deposited monthly to my account as a nice surprise for doing nothing. Recently, I uploaded more than 50 pictures (total 595 images). I do not have a problem with images acceptance ratio. However new pictures are practically invisible. See some of my latest pictures:
Photo credits: Roza.
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings
- Designing front covers with emotions - advise and contest entry
- Second week at Hai Phong anchorage
- Are You in the Mood to Increase Sales?
- Don't Make it Too Easy