I was lucky enough to join Dreamstime in January 2007. That time I was able to get several editorial images and have a pretty good exposure and sale. A lot of pictures in my portfolio have 5 (green) and 4 (blue) level of sale. I was uploading pictures approx. for 2 years. Then I stop. The money was deposited monthly to my account as a nice surprise for doing nothing. Recently, I uploaded more than 50 pictures (total 595 images). I do not have a problem with images acceptance ratio. However new pictures are practically invisible. See some of my latest pictures:
Photo credits: Roza.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!