I was lucky enough to join Dreamstime in January 2007. That time I was able to get several editorial images and have a pretty good exposure and sale. A lot of pictures in my portfolio have 5 (green) and 4 (blue) level of sale. I was uploading pictures approx. for 2 years. Then I stop. The money was deposited monthly to my account as a nice surprise for doing nothing. Recently, I uploaded more than 50 pictures (total 595 images). I do not have a problem with images acceptance ratio. However new pictures are practically invisible. See some of my latest pictures:
Photo credits: Roza.
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Forress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to
- When night becomes more colorful than day