New images, cracks and eggs!
I have had some time on my hands the last days as I managed to crack my toe (ouch) and was instructed not to walk unless necessary. I think I had too much spare time and cracks and stuff on the brain :O) I found the time to do some long overdue photoshop compositing with some photos I could take easily without having to walk or move around too much!
The good news is that the toe is getting better and I am back on my feet but just have to be careful!
I hope you all like the new additions to my portfolio!
Photo credits: Gbfoto.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava