New images, cracks and eggs! - Dreamstime
I have had some time on my hands the last days as I managed to crack my toe (ouch) and was instructed not to walk unless necessary. I think I had too much spare time and cracks and stuff on the brain :O) I found the time to do some long overdue photoshop compositing with some photos I could take easily without having to walk or move around too much!
The good news is that the toe is getting better and I am back on my feet but just have to be careful!
I hope you all like the new additions to my portfolio!
Photo credits: Gbfoto.
- Dog Rescue Photography: Rico
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images
- Create Your Own Custom Brushes in Adobe Photoshop
- Species Spotlight: Killdeer... voice that carries
- Tip of the week: How to make your descriptions work for you
- Creative Ways to Incorporate Reflections in Your Photography