New images, cracks and eggs!
I have had some time on my hands the last days as I managed to crack my toe (ouch) and was instructed not to walk unless necessary. I think I had too much spare time and cracks and stuff on the brain :O) I found the time to do some long overdue photoshop compositing with some photos I could take easily without having to walk or move around too much!
The good news is that the toe is getting better and I am back on my feet but just have to be careful!
I hope you all like the new additions to my portfolio!
Photo credits: Gbfoto.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget