New images, cracks and eggs!
I have had some time on my hands the last days as I managed to crack my toe (ouch) and was instructed not to walk unless necessary. I think I had too much spare time and cracks and stuff on the brain :O) I found the time to do some long overdue photoshop compositing with some photos I could take easily without having to walk or move around too much!
The good news is that the toe is getting better and I am back on my feet but just have to be careful!
I hope you all like the new additions to my portfolio!
Photo credits: Gbfoto.
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Forress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to
- When night becomes more colorful than day