New images and a question :-)
Hello everyone! Here the new images you can find in my portfolio.
Yes, it is true, it's a good number of pictures, maybe I should show them before but I was unable to insert a post before today.
The plans for the future are manifold. Without going into details of my future achievements (someone could copy my ideas), I can say with satisfaction that I'm caring six "large groups" of illustrations. My priority right now is to create illustrations that may be of interest to me than a buyer.
In this prospective, after reading a recent post of Tangie, I decided to start studying the tags provided in that post. Tags suggested by Tangie are divided into groups, the "problem" is succeed, from those groups, to extrapolate some ideas. Not be difficult, however, but this study will take time.
When Buyers start to look for illustrations for Easter? And for Carnival? And summer? Those Questions could appear absurd, but it's important know the answers, so I can prepare the work on time :-)
Now I run away seriously! Thanks for your answers: they will be precious.
Photo credits: Gheburaseye.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles
- Tip of the week: Of Travelling and Planning
- Tips for Picking Fonts that Compliment Your Message not Distract From it
- Know Your Subject
- Bad Weather Photography: One Way to Salvage a Poor Day in A Good Location