New inspiration - kids!
I've been a little bit absent lately on DT due to the birth of a baby girl! She joins her two brothers and many cousins as another member of the family. It is truly amazing to immerse yourself in the few first weeks of their lives and see the daily changes. She already is looking around, and starting to look AT us and learning all of the other things that will some day be second nature... She is probably already wondering what that flashing is whenever Dad comes around :)
I did take a little time out the other day to work on a couple of concept images that are a little different than my 'normal' shots - let me know what you think:
Photo credits: Brad Calkins.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings