New inspiration - kids!
I've been a little bit absent lately on DT due to the birth of a baby girl! She joins her two brothers and many cousins as another member of the family. It is truly amazing to immerse yourself in the few first weeks of their lives and see the daily changes. She already is looking around, and starting to look AT us and learning all of the other things that will some day be second nature... She is probably already wondering what that flashing is whenever Dad comes around :)
I did take a little time out the other day to work on a couple of concept images that are a little different than my 'normal' shots - let me know what you think:
Photo credits: Brad Calkins.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!