New inspiration - kids!
I've been a little bit absent lately on DT due to the birth of a baby girl! She joins her two brothers and many cousins as another member of the family. It is truly amazing to immerse yourself in the few first weeks of their lives and see the daily changes. She already is looking around, and starting to look AT us and learning all of the other things that will some day be second nature... She is probably already wondering what that flashing is whenever Dad comes around :)
I did take a little time out the other day to work on a couple of concept images that are a little different than my 'normal' shots - let me know what you think:
Photo credits: Brad Calkins.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror