Today I got my new Canon EF-100mm Macro Lens. Its cool lens with fast focusing speed. I am pretty happy with that. Thank you very much for helping me choose right lens for me as earlier I asked all of you in my previous blog's Article Macro Lens? Confusion?. This lens offers me great working distance (Minimum 15 cm) which is quite good. The Blur and bokeh created by the lens is awesome. One of the main benefit of such fixed focal length lens is that you don't have to worry about f-number (2.8 in this lens). Now I can work in very wide opening.
Thank you ! again.
Photo credits: James Phelps Jr.
How to shoot events
- Pet Rescue Photography: Otis
- Chess ... what a passion!
- Professional Caption For Event Photography
- Tips on media filling
- Body parts in photography
- 10 cleanest cities in the world for the year 2018 which attracted many tourists and photographers
- Location Spotlight: Anna Ruby Falls, Georgia
- Tip of the Week: When is a model release required?