Today I got my new Canon EF-100mm Macro Lens. Its cool lens with fast focusing speed. I am pretty happy with that. Thank you very much for helping me choose right lens for me as earlier I asked all of you in my previous blog's Article Macro Lens? Confusion?. This lens offers me great working distance (Minimum 15 cm) which is quite good. The Blur and bokeh created by the lens is awesome. One of the main benefit of such fixed focal length lens is that you don't have to worry about f-number (2.8 in this lens). Now I can work in very wide opening.
Thank you ! again.
Photo credits: James Phelps Jr.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings