Today I got my new Canon EF-100mm Macro Lens. Its cool lens with fast focusing speed. I am pretty happy with that. Thank you very much for helping me choose right lens for me as earlier I asked all of you in my previous blog's Article Macro Lens? Confusion?. This lens offers me great working distance (Minimum 15 cm) which is quite good. The Blur and bokeh created by the lens is awesome. One of the main benefit of such fixed focal length lens is that you don't have to worry about f-number (2.8 in this lens). Now I can work in very wide opening.
Thank you ! again.
Photo credits: James Phelps Jr.
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images