Today I got my new Canon EF-100mm Macro Lens. Its cool lens with fast focusing speed. I am pretty happy with that. Thank you very much for helping me choose right lens for me as earlier I asked all of you in my previous blog's Article Macro Lens? Confusion?. This lens offers me great working distance (Minimum 15 cm) which is quite good. The Blur and bokeh created by the lens is awesome. One of the main benefit of such fixed focal length lens is that you don't have to worry about f-number (2.8 in this lens). Now I can work in very wide opening.
Thank you ! again.
Photo credits: James Phelps Jr.
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs