Today I got my new Canon EF-100mm Macro Lens. Its cool lens with fast focusing speed. I am pretty happy with that. Thank you very much for helping me choose right lens for me as earlier I asked all of you in my previous blog's Article Macro Lens? Confusion?. This lens offers me great working distance (Minimum 15 cm) which is quite good. The Blur and bokeh created by the lens is awesome. One of the main benefit of such fixed focal length lens is that you don't have to worry about f-number (2.8 in this lens). Now I can work in very wide opening.
Thank you ! again.
Photo credits: James Phelps Jr.
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer