New life for the old photo
I love old photos from our family archive. Most of them are black and white, and don't pretend to be of high quality. But they've a soul of some sort. And sometimes - interesting ideas.
unfortunately, they were done with primitive camera and developed and home then. They're not professional and have special meanings only to my family and me.
But I thought of the ideas... And tried to give old photos a new life - as illustrations.
And this is an alley near my home. I always liked the contrast: metal and concrete constructions on one side of the road and birch trees - on the other. Nature vs. Technology.
I will continue what I began: more of our old photos will become illustrations, in new colors and with slightly different forms sometimes, but with the same idea.
Photo credits: Makarova Olga.
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer