New life for the old photo
I love old photos from our family archive. Most of them are black and white, and don't pretend to be of high quality. But they've a soul of some sort. And sometimes - interesting ideas.
unfortunately, they were done with primitive camera and developed and home then. They're not professional and have special meanings only to my family and me.
But I thought of the ideas... And tried to give old photos a new life - as illustrations.
And this is an alley near my home. I always liked the contrast: metal and concrete constructions on one side of the road and birch trees - on the other. Nature vs. Technology.
I will continue what I began: more of our old photos will become illustrations, in new colors and with slightly different forms sometimes, but with the same idea.
Photo credits: Makarova Olga.
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles