New Louvre Museum in France - Dreamstime
I am pretty sure many of use know the famous Louvre Museum in France (where the Joconde is living now).
Big news, the museum has built a new building in the North Of France (15 minutes from my house by car). It is called the Louvre Lens.
It is 2 hours from Paris by car.
Lens is the name of the city where is has been built.
The goal of this new building is to welcome all the numerous work of art that are in the backstage of the Louvre of Paris.
Here are my first picture of the museum:
The building is finished but the gardens all around not yet.
Photo credits: Astormfr.
- Thoughtful about Drones
- How to do HDR Without Overdoing It
- How to get the Most from Your Smartphone Videography
- Reflection photography - 4 creative tips for amazing shots
- Dog Rescue Photography: Rico
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images