New mate in my life, My new Nikon D90
Well after few months of research and juggling, finally I purchased my camera, Nikon D90,
Well I stuck in between, Canon EOS 50D, Nikon D300 & Nikon D90, spent some sleepless nights to decide on which will be my choice, Finally 90 percent of the people I spoke or read convinced me to opt for Nikon D90.
Earlier I had booked a Canon EOS 50D from US online store, but later I had to cancel the order as we had some difference with the merchant.
With this brand new camera, I got a bundled offer of one Nikkor 18-105mm lens, now i will be taking keen interest on the lens and will buy some good lens some suggestion will be highly appreciated. ( I love to shoot, landscape, portrait, sports and wildlife)
First time I'm stepping into Nikon world from Canon, I will post my experience with Nikon in my future blogs.
I have also added a new tripod Slik Pro340DX
One question how to you guys think and feel about Nikon D90
Photo credits: Creativei.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror