New mate in my life, My new Nikon D90
Well after few months of research and juggling, finally I purchased my camera, Nikon D90,
Well I stuck in between, Canon EOS 50D, Nikon D300 & Nikon D90, spent some sleepless nights to decide on which will be my choice, Finally 90 percent of the people I spoke or read convinced me to opt for Nikon D90.
Earlier I had booked a Canon EOS 50D from US online store, but later I had to cancel the order as we had some difference with the merchant.
With this brand new camera, I got a bundled offer of one Nikkor 18-105mm lens, now i will be taking keen interest on the lens and will buy some good lens some suggestion will be highly appreciated. ( I love to shoot, landscape, portrait, sports and wildlife)
First time I'm stepping into Nikon world from Canon, I will post my experience with Nikon in my future blogs.
I have also added a new tripod Slik Pro340DX
One question how to you guys think and feel about Nikon D90
Photo credits: Creativei.
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?