I registered in the afternoon and uploaded few photos. I'm really looking forward to seeing it into my gallery. I still don't what is the main point and which pictures are most favourite and why but that all will be a good experience :)
I'm thinking of buying some credits but I think I'll wait until I find out more about these web pages (not to spend all my money uselessly).
I hope there will be my first sell early.How long did it take to you?
I'm having birthday this Tuesday. Would you buy me a present? :)
Photo credits: Konstantinos Kokkinis.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project