I would like to say that i am a recent member (i have been here for almost two months). All this is something new for me so i`m still trying to figure it out how everything works here (for example, i have just found out today that DS has got a blog, lol). I`m trying to upload more stuffs every day, and so far i`m quite satisfied with my acceptance ratio (currently 85,5%, it`s good, rigt?). I am mostly focused on illustratins, but i have posted few photos too. I am not quite sure what kind of illustrations nave the best rating, and am i going in right direction at all, so i would appreciate for any kind of advice and suggestions.
Thanks in advance!
Photo credits: Nikola Milosev.
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)