I would like to say that i am a recent member (i have been here for almost two months). All this is something new for me so i`m still trying to figure it out how everything works here (for example, i have just found out today that DS has got a blog, lol). I`m trying to upload more stuffs every day, and so far i`m quite satisfied with my acceptance ratio (currently 85,5%, it`s good, rigt?). I am mostly focused on illustratins, but i have posted few photos too. I am not quite sure what kind of illustrations nave the best rating, and am i going in right direction at all, so i would appreciate for any kind of advice and suggestions.
Thanks in advance!
Photo credits: Nikola Milosev.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images