New member of the newbies on DT - Presentation
I have a regular job in an international organization and as expatriate. The photography is just an hobby nothing else and not for the money purpose.
I am learning everyday as my organization asks me to capture, from time to time, the official of VIP visits or Special Events. And I do my best to deliver the best picture as possible for archive. The bad thing that I do not have any comparison skill. And I know that it is not so good when I see the DT gallery.
So, this is the main reason that I come back again and start seriously to do some homework to get my pictures selected. And today, I have two of mine as selected. Such a huge satisfaction, I may say even if the ration is very low 15% only. I think that the reason my be the "Commercial RF" licence in witch I uploaded my pictures witch is more "selective".
How did you started your porfolio at DT? Do you upload more in CF folder or Editorial one ?
PS: Sorry for my poor English, it is not my mother tong.
Photo credits: Digikhmer.
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips
- Try These Quick Go-to Settings for Multiple Lighting Conditions
- The Road to a Perfect Ad: From the Consumers Perspective