New member of the newbies on DT - Presentation - Dreamstime
I have a regular job in an international organization and as expatriate. The photography is just an hobby nothing else and not for the money purpose.
I am learning everyday as my organization asks me to capture, from time to time, the official of VIP visits or Special Events. And I do my best to deliver the best picture as possible for archive. The bad thing that I do not have any comparison skill. And I know that it is not so good when I see the DT gallery.
So, this is the main reason that I come back again and start seriously to do some homework to get my pictures selected. And today, I have two of mine as selected. Such a huge satisfaction, I may say even if the ration is very low 15% only. I think that the reason my be the "Commercial RF" licence in witch I uploaded my pictures witch is more "selective".
How did you started your porfolio at DT? Do you upload more in CF folder or Editorial one ?
PS: Sorry for my poor English, it is not my mother tong.
Photo credits: Digikhmer.
- Thoughtful about Drones
- How to do HDR Without Overdoing It
- How to get the Most from Your Smartphone Videography
- Reflection photography - 4 creative tips for amazing shots
- Dog Rescue Photography: Rico
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images