New member of the newbies on DT - Presentation
I have a regular job in an international organization and as expatriate. The photography is just an hobby nothing else and not for the money purpose.
I am learning everyday as my organization asks me to capture, from time to time, the official of VIP visits or Special Events. And I do my best to deliver the best picture as possible for archive. The bad thing that I do not have any comparison skill. And I know that it is not so good when I see the DT gallery.
So, this is the main reason that I come back again and start seriously to do some homework to get my pictures selected. And today, I have two of mine as selected. Such a huge satisfaction, I may say even if the ration is very low 15% only. I think that the reason my be the "Commercial RF" licence in witch I uploaded my pictures witch is more "selective".
How did you started your porfolio at DT? Do you upload more in CF folder or Editorial one ?
PS: Sorry for my poor English, it is not my mother tong.
Photo credits: Digikhmer.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know
- 8 Mobile Apps Every Photographer Should Have
- A Little Motivation
- San Diego Zoo - not only a zoo, but also a botanic garden