New milestone - $400 in sales
I reached a new milestone today. $400 in sales. This is the image that put me over the top. The only bad part is that I am $0.18 away from a payout, anyone have a spare credit laying around? I really hate it when that happens. You just have to sit and wait for one more sale.
I think in this business as in any business is really helps to set goals to help feel a sense of achievement.
My next set of goals is $500 in sales, 400 images online, 200 images sold (6 more to go), 50 images online in one month (9 more to go this month), 60% approval rating (51% now) and $100 in sales in a single month. I hope to be able to reach some of these goals this month and the rest by the end of the year or right after the start of the new year.
What are your goals for the end of the year?
Good luck to everyone.
Photo credits: Mvogel.
- Wild Glory
- Tip of the week: Create stunning 3d landscapes
- Film color schemes - how to use color to visually tell a story
- How to Turn a So-So Snapshot into a Stunning Photograph
- Checklist of Features for an Effective E-Commerce Website
- Humbled by Those Around Me (Food For Thought)
- Keyword Spamming - Why It's Not Such a Good Idea?
- Cap Blanc Nez: A Hidden Gem Found Near Calais Right at The Northernmost Tip of France