New milestones achieved
This month I have achieved some new milestones. Is is funny how many milestones you achieve when you are new to this.
First I set a new personal record for uploads and acceptance. 26 uploads and a monthly average of 76.2. Last month was 61.9 and the month before that was 45.10. I hope this signals an upward trend in my acceptance ratio and means I am getting better at either taking pictures, picking the pictures to upload, or both.
Second I got my second level 2 image.
I am still aiming for 100 images online by the end of the month. I am at 94 right now but I have to proceed cautiously as I do not want to just upload and bunch of stuff and see my acceptance ratio suffer. I really want to get over 50% so I can upload more.
Photo credits: Mvogel.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget