The New Month
It's a little after 8:00 AM at my house, the 1st of December, it's snowing, my acceptance rate today is 100%, I got 100 on-line last month and a little over 1000 total. Now, I would like to finish the year at 100% and get another 100 for the month but with the crazy holiday activity coming up I doubt I can get the 100 done and since I can't judge my photos well, I doubt the 100% will last into tomorrow.......however, these numbers sound good for now, so I will take them!
Photo credits: Susan Leggett.
How to shoot events
- Tip of the week: how to choose between being a designer or an illustrator
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays
- Animal Shelter Photography: Doc