The New Month
It's a little after 8:00 AM at my house, the 1st of December, it's snowing, my acceptance rate today is 100%, I got 100 on-line last month and a little over 1000 total. Now, I would like to finish the year at 100% and get another 100 for the month but with the crazy holiday activity coming up I doubt I can get the 100 done and since I can't judge my photos well, I doubt the 100% will last into tomorrow.......however, these numbers sound good for now, so I will take them!
Photo credits: Susan Leggett.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know