New News or Old News in DT?!
So, did you know that if you click on the tilte of a photo, it will let you find similar photos based on the title? Is it public knowledge or did I just discover yet another thing in DT?
I can't decide whether it's better (with examples):
a- for the title to be so specific that no other competing photos can be found when a buyer clicks the title of the photo:
b- to put a general title so that if the buyer clicks the title of a similar photo, you get more chances for yours to show too!
c- or not to think about it more than needed and leave it to chance!
If you didn't know this about title clicking, hope you find this info useful and use it to your advantage :)
Photo credits: Eliane Haykal.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings