New News or Old News in DT?!
So, did you know that if you click on the tilte of a photo, it will let you find similar photos based on the title? Is it public knowledge or did I just discover yet another thing in DT?
I can't decide whether it's better (with examples):
a- for the title to be so specific that no other competing photos can be found when a buyer clicks the title of the photo:
b- to put a general title so that if the buyer clicks the title of a similar photo, you get more chances for yours to show too!
c- or not to think about it more than needed and leave it to chance!
If you didn't know this about title clicking, hope you find this info useful and use it to your advantage :)
Photo credits: Eliane Haykal.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster