New Norway collection.
OK, so most of the Norway photos are now online. The amount is quite big, I decided to make a special collection of them, for now it can only be found via looking at my profile page, in INFO links, when it's finally ready (when all the files are reviewed), I will make it available in Designers search.
My after-trip thoughts:
1. If the weather had been better a bit....
2. If point one was true, if I had been for a bit longer....
My lens collection and usage begins to clarify. I only used two:
Sigma 10-20 and Tamron 80-210 . So, ultra wide and long, without middle ranges. When I am completely satisfied with the first's performance, the latter could do better. I am now looking into that matter, to plan my next purchase.
Do you have any suggestions regarding 50-300 range, or similar, at a medium price? (say 500$ range, more or less)
Edit: I am quite interested in Tamron 18-250, any users' opinions ?
Photo credits: Sebastian Czapnik.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster