New photography job?
I had personal interview in one estate agency yesterday for photographer position. I had birthday (I am 24 now), so I knew, that it will be OK :). There was around 10 people in short selection, I was only one woman. In the end there remain just me and one another man. After interview we drank beer in one bar together and I think that the pay for him isn't acceptable for him, but for me is OK. I have to decide to Monday.
I studied photography and I tried to find job like report photographer for the last three months in different magazines. but they can offer just work like external photographer for school-leavers. And I have real chance work like a full time photographer but in other specialization now.
I need full time job now, I want to do photography still, photography of interiors will be good also for my stock portfolio and the don't pay bad. But it is not my dream job in the fact.
It is my dilemma for Sunday. I am going to visit my parents in countryside and celebrate my and sister's birthday with family. They will be lucky, then personal interview fall good for me.
And my last uploaded photo in the end:)
- Get your tips for that amazing food photography
- App filled with magic - how to edit a photo to look more professional
- An illustrated virtual guide to Gargano in Apulia (south of Italy)
- 10 Workflow Hacks for Web Designers to Supercharge Productivity
- Love your gear - What I learned from going to the service
Related image searches
Fulltime related image searches
Photo credits: Sarkao.