new photos finally!
I've had a few accepted pics after a few months of rest because i figured i needed to gather my thoughts on why every photo was being refused. I decided i need my camera cleaned and also my lenses. Ive learned don't keep downloading if you keep getting refused. Do something about the photos if they are not being accepted, they are problems with Distorted pixels, Poor optical performance due to low lens quality, such as lens fringing, chromatic aberrations, uneven sharpness in focus area. I must admit I still don't know what all these terms mean, I'm still learning as an amateur photographer. Spiders make me a little squeamish and nervous to be around them, let-a-lone taken photos of them. though they are part of nature. Thanks so much in believing in me.
Photo credits: Hcirdoog.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget