new photos finally!
I've had a few accepted pics after a few months of rest because i figured i needed to gather my thoughts on why every photo was being refused. I decided i need my camera cleaned and also my lenses. Ive learned don't keep downloading if you keep getting refused. Do something about the photos if they are not being accepted, they are problems with Distorted pixels, Poor optical performance due to low lens quality, such as lens fringing, chromatic aberrations, uneven sharpness in focus area. I must admit I still don't know what all these terms mean, I'm still learning as an amateur photographer. Spiders make me a little squeamish and nervous to be around them, let-a-lone taken photos of them. though they are part of nature. Thanks so much in believing in me.
Photo credits: Hcirdoog.
- Why viewing an image is not an exact science
- Not Much Colors in the Photo? Here's what you can do!
- Weekly Stock Photo Review 01
- Tip of the Week: 20 Must-Know Keyboard Shortcuts for Photoshop
- Dreamstime turns 20, you get a $15 anniversary referral bonus!
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 19 - Sombre Tit
- Missed Opportunities
- Foreign Jorō Invasion!!!