New pictures - February 18, 2010 - Dreamstime
I present you the new images uploaded in the last days on Dreamstime.
Yes, I admit it: I'm starting to discover the programs for creating vector images. They are great programs, but images I find aseptic... cold...but with some effect the final result improves.
As always, for the other images you can see my portfolio (I'm sure you’ll find something right for you).
For each request you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the rest, all the images are more or less like the others ... I don’t write much today because I have a big headache (the weather will be changing. ... I WANT SPRING, AZZZZZ)!.
Ah, spring ... another month and we will be in the spring ... the time when nature wakes up, giving an electric shock to our hormones, making them crazy ... ok, I have to be quiet, because the spring increases the insanity of my hormones ... someone will have to tie me to the bed to keep me quiet ... mmmmmmm tied to the bed: not a bad idea :-)
Ok ok, now I'm going to bed with a gallon of chamomile in the body, so I calm myself! :-)
Photo credits: Gheburaseye.
- Dog Rescue Photography: Rico
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images
- Create Your Own Custom Brushes in Adobe Photoshop
- Species Spotlight: Killdeer... voice that carries
- Tip of the week: How to make your descriptions work for you
- Creative Ways to Incorporate Reflections in Your Photography