New pictures - February 18, 2010
I present you the new images uploaded in the last days on Dreamstime.
Yes, I admit it: I'm starting to discover the programs for creating vector images. They are great programs, but images I find aseptic... cold...but with some effect the final result improves.
As always, for the other images you can see my portfolio (I'm sure you’ll find something right for you).
For each request you can contact me at email@example.com.
For the rest, all the images are more or less like the others ... I don’t write much today because I have a big headache (the weather will be changing. ... I WANT SPRING, AZZZZZ)!.
Ah, spring ... another month and we will be in the spring ... the time when nature wakes up, giving an electric shock to our hormones, making them crazy ... ok, I have to be quiet, because the spring increases the insanity of my hormones ... someone will have to tie me to the bed to keep me quiet ... mmmmmmm tied to the bed: not a bad idea :-)
Ok ok, now I'm going to bed with a gallon of chamomile in the body, so I calm myself! :-)
Photo credits: Gheburaseye.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America