New pictures - February 7, 2010
we did not feel a bit '... in fact I was a little' taken from rearranging a bit 'of images, so I have not had much time to write something.
Well well well ... I present you my new pictures approved by dreamstime
As always, I try to give variety in what I create in order to satisfy every kind of designers' desire. Among these pictures I was particularly struck by the curiosity unleashed "My Venus", observed in a few days but never downloaded almost 300 times (who knows. ... Maybe for the Women's Day someone will use it).
Particularly suited to the period, if there is still some laggard who has not thought about Valentine's Day - for those who celebrate ... I am single by choice - is "king love" but it's useless to say that in my portfolio there are other appropriate images for this festivity. If you have not found something in my portfolio, I leave here my e-mail so if you need, you can contact me to ask me pictures (for fairness I'll load them on DT). Here's my address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Up one day, when I'm sure, I'll talk to you about a way to create illustrations, but for now I continue to test it :-)
Now I greet you and I start to re-create some image.
Photo credits: , Gheburaseye.
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs