My holidays are finished and I’m here again, ready to create some new illustrations (I’ve already realized some free-hand sketch).
During the holidays I decided to use some new technique, but I don’t want to tell you something more about this decision or about the techniques I’ll use for the next works because I don’t know if these ideas will be accepted by DT. I think you have to read my next posts to understand and/or see!
For now I want to remember you that next 14th February will be the St. Valentine’s day, the Saint of Chocolate Factory…ehm…no…the Saint of lovers.
I want to present you some ideas I realized last year (you can use them)
Uhm…my St. Valentine’s day? I don’t think I’ll find the LOVE in time to celebrate this holiday, but this is another long story (my life is full of “long story” I’ve never explained).
Ciao a tutti voi, G.E.
Photo credits: Gheburaseye.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror