New record for SR-EL license - $5,100
The image listed on the left is for illustration purposes only. The acquired file was very similar, but it is not this file. We cannot post the original here, but I thought this info would be useful to contributors and to everyone analyzing our industry.
And just as a side note, being exclusive matters. Royalties awarded to the non exclusive photographer would be $2,550. The exclusive additional royalties for such sale add $510 more, which is not bad at all.
Photo credits: Elena Elisseeva.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready