New record for SR-EL license - $5,100
The image listed on the left is for illustration purposes only. The acquired file was very similar, but it is not this file. We cannot post the original here, but I thought this info would be useful to contributors and to everyone analyzing our industry.
And just as a side note, being exclusive matters. Royalties awarded to the non exclusive photographer would be $2,550. The exclusive additional royalties for such sale add $510 more, which is not bad at all.
Photo credits: Elena Elisseeva.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget