New stock fashion word or soon to be reality: Midstock
Midstock or better said stock photo's sold for between 10 to 100 dollars instead of 1 to 5.
The word midstock is so fashionable new that they did not even yet decide on the proper definition yet.
It comes, very rudely spoken to this:
The big expensive stocks will realize they can't compete with microstock any longer and will lower their prices. NOT to a microstock level but in between micro and Big.
Microstock will realise, they have become so popular that they can rise their prizes a bit and earn more for their contributors AND theirselves.
Not towards the prices of the high rolers but somewhere in between.
Midstock is born.
I for one think these guys have a point but of course Danielle and I are hoping Midstock will come our way.
Photo credits: Sebastian Kaulitzki.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images