New stock fashion word or soon to be reality: Midstock
Midstock or better said stock photo's sold for between 10 to 100 dollars instead of 1 to 5.
The word midstock is so fashionable new that they did not even yet decide on the proper definition yet.
It comes, very rudely spoken to this:
The big expensive stocks will realize they can't compete with microstock any longer and will lower their prices. NOT to a microstock level but in between micro and Big.
Microstock will realise, they have become so popular that they can rise their prizes a bit and earn more for their contributors AND theirselves.
Not towards the prices of the high rolers but somewhere in between.
Midstock is born.
I for one think these guys have a point but of course Danielle and I are hoping Midstock will come our way.
Photo credits: Sebastian Kaulitzki.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava