New stock fashion word or soon to be reality: Midstock
Midstock or better said stock photo's sold for between 10 to 100 dollars instead of 1 to 5.
The word midstock is so fashionable new that they did not even yet decide on the proper definition yet.
It comes, very rudely spoken to this:
The big expensive stocks will realize they can't compete with microstock any longer and will lower their prices. NOT to a microstock level but in between micro and Big.
Microstock will realise, they have become so popular that they can rise their prizes a bit and earn more for their contributors AND theirselves.
Not towards the prices of the high rolers but somewhere in between.
Midstock is born.
I for one think these guys have a point but of course Danielle and I are hoping Midstock will come our way.
Photo credits: Sebastian Kaulitzki.
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama