A New Stock Photographer
I'm a new stock photography contributor and would like to reach out to other contributors, designers and users of stock photography. I enjoy traveling and photographing as I go. I never really had any idea that I could make money on my photos. It's exciting to think I could sell and I have read as much as I can to learn more about stock.
My current goal is to upload my photos but also to keep learning as I go. I now have about 100 photos in Dreamstime and I hope to contribute more. I have yet to sell any. I use Adobe Lightroom to organize my pictures and with Lightroom I can create a collection for the photos that I plan to send in to stock. I make sure that each photo has the title and keywords completed in the Metadata so that they will accompany the photo on its way through the Dreamtime upload.
. Feel free to comment or just say hi!
Photo credits: Phyllis D. Peterson.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror