A New Stock Photographer
I'm a new stock photography contributor and would like to reach out to other contributors, designers and users of stock photography. I enjoy traveling and photographing as I go. I never really had any idea that I could make money on my photos. It's exciting to think I could sell and I have read as much as I can to learn more about stock.
My current goal is to upload my photos but also to keep learning as I go. I now have about 100 photos in Dreamstime and I hope to contribute more. I have yet to sell any. I use Adobe Lightroom to organize my pictures and with Lightroom I can create a collection for the photos that I plan to send in to stock. I make sure that each photo has the title and keywords completed in the Metadata so that they will accompany the photo on its way through the Dreamtime upload.
. Feel free to comment or just say hi!
Photo credits: Phyllis D. Peterson.
How to shoot events
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays
- Animal Shelter Photography: Doc
- Mastering the Basics : Adobe Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : Adobe Lightroom
- Maximize Your use of Dreamstime Lightboxes